Dear Guests, below you will find some simple tasks that will lead to a fantastic stay for your furry friend and all the other Guests.
- Hotel policy allows cats, dogs, and other domestic animals
- While in the Hotel, each pet must be kept on a leash when not in the Guest’s room
- Pets should not be left in Guest rooms unattended and must be well-trained, as any disturbance of other Guests may result in the request for the pet(s) to leave the property
- During the cleaning service and turn-down service, it is important that your pet remains by your side or that is not in the room. We are proud to have such dedicated pet lovers as a team, but we want your pet to feel safe
- Pets are not allowed inside the Spa, indoor pools, and Brunello Restaurant
- We reserve a dedicated area for pets in our Settimo Senso and Dolce Vita restaurants
- Barking dogs will be asked to leave the area where other Guests are relaxing and enjoying the peace of our UNESCO World Heritage Site
- While pets are not allowed in the indoor pools, a special place in the outdoor pools can be reserved for them
- Owners are responsible for any property damage and personal injury their pet(s) may cause while in the Hotel
- The size of the pet should be informed at the time of booking
Your furry friend is welcome to Castello di Velona. Contact us at email@example.com to get more information about it!